Jan 21, 2003

Wait, wait, wait, I see some life coming to this thing, I'm loving it.

First off, Derek, I'm sorry to hear about Comet. Even though your dog barked at me everytime I came over, it eventually let me pet it, unlike Cujo, my dog. I know what it's like to lose a dog, 11 years is a long time.

Next, sucks to those w/o DSL. I'm sure you'll be in full force soon. Socom is being used sparingly right now. Let me tell you why. I haven't played it in a week and I sign on and Andy and I are playing this clan, like LS or something and we go into a game titled, "LS V. You" So Andy and I go in there and it ended up being 12 LS guys in there and when I'm playing Socom gave me a funny error of one shot and your killed no matter what. I thought I was just rusty, but then Andy came down and watched me play and this weird noise would come out and I would be dead. So for me to have any fun I had to play super sneaky styles and not be seen or I was dead because I couldn't get into any gun battles. I thought 1, 2, 3 head shots by people were coincidence...but then it happened like 8 - 10 times and this is bullshit. So I am whooping ass even though I only can get shot once, but then I have teammates who are retarded and play w/ claymores so I quit and vow not to play Socom until FE is back in action. Brian, tell your roommate to stop being a wuss and to get Socom damnit! haha. Sorry to those who don't have Socom and have no clue what kind of pain I'm going through hehe.

Good to hear that you're playing hella arcade games Brian, the only one I've played is the one at Tilt where you punch things. That one is fun hehe. As for online poker, Don't Get Cocky, It Will Only Get Rocky!

Videogames I'm playing...Madden 2003...tons of fun...Football season makes it exciting for me (Shut up Brendan!)...Metroid Prime has been started, since there's no Socom I play a little here and there...Animal Crossing is still in the mix, trying to pay off my 400,000 bells...Mario Sunshine, everytime I play I get one Shine, that one will take me a while to beat haha...and Socom sparingly because I want to play with my clan, otherwise I don't have that much fun.

School is still ok, but I've lost all motivation to go, study, anything school related. Tests don't come up for a while...so I still have some time to mess around. To those who haven't read my Xanga, I got laid off from Tennis Warehouse...ridiculous, so I have an insane amount of time on my hands. I just started going to the gym again, today was actually my first day. I felt hella weak, but Andy says he sees my strength coming back, so whoopee! I'm going to try and go 2 -3 times a week, just to get some muscle training in. With my new found time, I've gotten into drawing...mostly trying to draw other comic characters I see on-line, when I'm in class I find myself drawing objects in the class, which is entertaining. I think I want to buy some art books to try and work myself into some original art for a potential online comic. It's funny because I can see scenes in my head, but I can't draw them on paper just yet. Anyway, do you guys have any suggestions on good drawing books? Good authors? Good anything? I would love to get some advice on this.

Smallville, exciting, Clark can jump hella far. Haha...the show is getting more dark, I like it. Hapas are beautiful and that show just proves it. Andy and Kevin say that they can't watch the show because she's too pretty and it's unfair. It makes them want her more and they know they can't have her.

I saw Bourne Identity this weekend because my friend who works in a video store is able to get copies early. It was awesome, even though I've already seen it, I really liked it. I like the end theme song, it's by Moby...I wish he didn't sing in it though...I think it's called "Extreme." But the keyboard in it is awesome.

Last note, did anyone buy the new Craig David? Is it good? This might have been mentioned before but I don't remember. Anyway, that's all for now. You all take care...peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment