May 19, 2003

K - R - I - S - T - I - N. Get it right.

For the record all this lion fucking talk is driving me crazy. I'll just assume that you morons up in SLO cannot fucking read. Here is a quote from the blog.
"The fact she is a lioness...I do not." I said I liked the girl who voiced Nala. Make the distinction morons. If we are going to assume things I will say that Bryant, Andy and Tony like girls who like beasts. So in turn Andy's new girl and T-Bola like stinky beasts. Or perhaps its the other way around. Gwahaha.

Yes Bryant is in the lead for gaypoints. HOWEVER Derek has been making some frequent appearances around the house. Needless to say I fulfilled my quota of gay points per day in about 10 minutes with Hapachan in the car blabbing on and on about stuff.

Matrix is retarded. Everyone get off the fucking bandwagon already. The only thing saving the movie is the car chase scene and Monica. I love Monica.

BTW can anyone please explain the Phoenix story line for me? I didn't read that many comic books so I don't get whats going on. I'm looking to Derek for this one.

I gotta go. I'm tired. And the lioness is roarrrrrrring for me. Peace out wiggidy whackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment