Jun 9, 2003

Congrats to everyone graduating: Steve, Derek, Tony, Andy, Kevin

Are you guys ready for the real world? I think I am, but it's going to be crazy! Mad responsibility, mad bills, everything will be just downright mad!!!!

Good luck to all of you guys in everything you do and I'm proud of all of you. Derek especially, 5 years...not bad! haha jk

Brendan, Brian, you guys are truly smart for sticking around school for a few more years. Take your time, after college there is nothing but serious times, responsibility, and a 9 -5. Well maybe not that way for Brendan, he'll probably have a lot more hours than that.

Thanks Brendan for doing that interview/survey. I know the questions weren't the best, but if I find some other ones I'll you take a stab at it for shitz and gigglez.

I look back on the years and summers in college where we all took a trip down south and hung out, I hope that we will still be able to do that every so often even though we all might be in different locations, different schedules, different priorities, etc. I cherished those trips and had lots of fun w/ all of you guys, Vegas anyone!? That's the one trip we haven't done together that I know we should.

Well, back to studying and Socom. 3 finals on Wednesday and I'm officially done w/ college. Holy shit, times flies!

P.S. Andy - Find a job damn you! At least put effort into it! I'm just fuckin' w/ you haha, but seriously...

Good luck to the rest of you at finding jobs and starting your career, take care and peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment