Dec 29, 2003

Thanks for the good times this past week. The chicken dinner was top notch, and the halo carnage that followed soon after was quite fun too. We should do it again sometime.

The conversation at the dinner table was fucking classic and i think would have made for an awesome screenplay for a movie simply called "Lessons in Being Witty".

Thanks everyone for the gifts. They all rock. I needed all of the DVDs i received very much so, as well as the gift certificate, which be used to buy even more DVDs.

I had a good break this year, which sucks cuz i could only stay 6 days. For the first time in a very long time, I missed home as soon as i got back to SD. I look forward to next august when i'll be back for a more permanent basis. Till then, stay on the edge of your seats.

That minus sign in Yars Revenge can fucking kiss my ass, that little bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment