Aug 23, 2004

Short and simple.

Well, it's my first day back in Rohnert Park, and it's quite a change. We made less money the entire day than we would have in one shift back in Hayward. How did I ever think the store was busy?

I just wanted to take the time out and thank you guys for a wonderful summer. We may not have gone anywhere, or done anything out of the ordinary, but it was awesome nonetheless. From nights in a club, to putting together a workstation; from playing DDR, to playing poker, I enjoyed every minute of it. Who says we can't have a good time? Now all that's left is Cosby and I'll be happy never to see you guys again :)

Steve, good luck with grad school... Living back in the town you grew up in isn't that bad. Just bad enough to make you wish you were back in SD :) Just think, you're close enough to take part in the interest-free sucker loans now!

No comments:

Post a Comment