Sep 30, 2004

I'm sitting in school right now wondering if I should be doing work. I decided against it and instead won money online so I can go play cards with Steve, perhaps this weekend. I'm not exactly sure how much longer we are staying so I will give you an outline of what I am going to blog about either tonight or tomorrow. Please hand out the itinerary (spelling?) to everyone in the room...

Star Wars Episode III and the Star Wars DVD's. Opinions and what needs to happen in Episode III for me to forigve Lucas for JarJar.

Sony's PSP. Why it is going to suck and why I am still going to buy it.

Gran Turismo 4. Opinions and mostly Nip bashing for not making it online.

Hold'em advice. Just some observations that I saw at Cache Creek against some of those suckers.

Saw. Rated NC-17. The Grudge. Remake of Ju-on. Scared?

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. Kevin the blackman told me to watch this film. Of course the film was done playing in theatres. My thoughts.

My goodbye to Gradius. Not that I am finished with it, but this is supposedly the last installment.

Time to roll out of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment