Sep 7, 2004

Video Game Rant:

Penny Arcade was right when it said that too many good games have/are comming out... I decided to take a look at the number of games I want that have come out this last week til the end of September. Guess how many games are on my wishlist? 11. (Star Ocean, Phantom Brave, SF: Anniversary Collection, Silent Hill 4, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, Gradius V, Syberia II, DDR: Extreme, Mega Man X: Command Mission, Myst IV, and SNK vs Capcom: Chaos) And that's not counting the other games I've pre-ordered for November. (Beatmania IIDX 8th Style, Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3) Whee.

Actually, I know what this is. My roommate explained to me that it was all a big conspiracy by video game makers for us to fail school. Last year, I think we ran into the same problem, when Knights of the Old Republic, Soul Calibur 2, and F-Zero for the GC came out. Exciting times for gamers. Glad I don't have very much class to go to this time around.

Is there a point to this post? Nope. Just making those that play video games aware of the goodness that is happening til the end of the year, and making myself look more nerdy. This is what I get for posting at 3 am....zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment