Mar 8, 2005

I'm not sure, but I think that last sentence that Jonathan wrote was a run on. Of course he meant to do it, but not everything is crystal clear on the internet. Then again I have NO engrish skills whatsoever. In fact it probably isn't even a run on. Sounds like a line I'd put in a paper...worth 70 percent of my grade.

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!" If you know any other TV character that can do a 7-10 split on the lanes, I'd like you to name them. Balki was awesome, "Coosin Larry" was not. Raven Symone. Hell yeah she looked like a fucking brat. I'm kind of bitter since she has success now. I thought you needed eyebrows to be beautiful.

All I remember of Reading Rainbow was thinking to myself, "I wish I knew how to read" when all those nerds did their fucking testimonials for their favorite book. So fuck Jorde LaForge and those goggles that look like 60's window blinds. Yeah I know how to spell his name...I hope to God it isn't right. Nah, fuck it. I like that show. It had cool characters and some very interesting plots. I couldn't stand that guy though from Stand By Me...Wesley Crusher...I forgot his name, but he had to wear that gay ass gray uniform with a rainbow around the shoulders. Haha. It sucks to be an ensign...I guess hazing exsists in the future also.

I'm sure all you had your shows that were fucking nerdy. Saved By the Bell doesn't count. I think all those who don't like it are denying themselves of their childhood. That or it was a shitty show. Whatever, Steven and Jonathan are just pissed off becuase they probably has some stupid Boy Scout thing to do on Saturday mornings...they got to watch Hammertime's award winning animation then had to pack up in their Brownie uniform and go off and tie knots. Don't be jealous of those kids whose parents didn't want to be involved. (But both of you are better because you are Eagles...perhaps I'm bitter because I didn't get to build benches for the gymnasium...come to think of it...

If we didn't have those benches Jonathan, everyone might have been dancing than being a wallflower at our YBA dances. You messed it up for everyone and you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Shit, I forgot the measurments didn't I? Okay basically without drawing it you have about a 14 X 20 foot rectangle in which to dance. Don't concern yourself with the stalls. Between the stall doors and the main rectangle you have another 20 feet. I'll draw a picture tonight so you can see the shape.

And since Jonathan hasn't seen this yet, and apparently MentalAbstraction will never be updated again with this pace...

No comments:

Post a Comment