May 29, 2005

Thanks again for everyone dropping whatever they were going to do today to spend it with my family and I. I know it was sudden but you guys still came out (even though it takes free food to do it! Haha J/K) and even played poker. Thanks again and hope you guys have a kick ass memorial day.

Alright so besides Steve and him taking my shirt which he probably thinks I'm being a bitch about, but I don't care because that shirt is expensive and I like it a lot, the night went as planned. But I'm just fucking around because Steve I totally respect and I know he'll take care of it so don't think I'm being a worrysome little bitch. By takeing care of it I mean it better be washed the way it is supposed to be washed. Haha I know you worked 30 hours a week so I know you got money to replace it if need be. =)

So yeah just wanted to say thank you and the poker money I won will go to my parents for the food...so in a way you guys EXCEPT JONATHAN helped pay for everything. Hehe. Thanks again...and yes Tony...I'm in love with Grievous...didn't you see those big, bright eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment