Jun 15, 2005

Icons overdue
I started brainstorming with Bryant to get some icons done for Tony, Kevin, and maybe even Andy. If any of you guys have ideas, let me know. If any of you want to MAKE the icons, DO SO and send them to me. Otherwise I'll go ahead and make a mockery of your face and lifestyle just for some drawing practice.

Cool technology:
FCHV (Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle) - Toyota is taking another big step with a demo/research version of this very promising technology. I knew about it long ago, but didn't hear of anything developing until today. The car will use tanks of hydrogen instead of gasoline, and the only exhaust is water. Then maybe we'll end up with a worldwide humidity crisis. And everyone will be all sweaty and nasty. And this will help with our overpopulation problems. And the world will be a better place just in time for our generation to die and miss out on utopia. That's probably how it'll go. Screw you, Toyota, and all your earth-saving goodness.

FTTP (Fiber to the Premises) - Fiber optic cables used by the phone companies can provide internet download speeds over 60x faster than DSL. Before you know it you'll be subscribing to "iFlix" to watch all the movies your heart--suffering from inactivity and massive quantities of theater butter popcorn--desires. Have you ever looked at the "nutrition facts" for microwave popcorn? Just 35 calories, nice! Oh wait, there are 3 servings in a bag! Who eats a third of a bag?! More like "nutrition tricks"... to get you fat like everyone else. Those bastards!

River or Joaquin
jhiro.net has risen from the World Wide Wasteland. If you can't tell, I feel like doing a crossword puzzle.

I gave Bryant the photos I shot when I was gimped out of football, suggesting he put one or two up on his Web site if he'd like. It appears he opted to steal my thunder and put just about all of them up on his xanga. So we see how he's doing so well at IBM.

"They smilin' in your face, all the time they wanna take your place... backstabbers.... BA-ACK STAB-BER-RSS"

Actually I would say thanks for saving me the trouble, but I'm planning on adding a photo album section to my site anyway. There you will find the photographer's cut... my own choices for cropping and compression. I'll email everyone once it's uploaded and ready. Until then, settle for what you've got, and work on those icons.

No comments:

Post a Comment