Feb 14, 2006

Thanks Jonathan for the research you put into this. Again I will say again that unless we want ceramic chips and/or want to buy thousands of chips...the four edgespots and the six edgespots are impossible. I've looked around a lot of reputable sights and no one does these kind of chips unless we want to go down in quality.

The other cool thing about buying from this company is that they did the Rounders movie so all their colors will be exactly the same as in the film. I see your point about the KGB chips being kind of worthless if we can't get the same edgespots, but I'm pretty sure waiting around for it is a mistake considering they already told me it is impossible.

So alas I think the three is our only choice. I should have my colors picked out...I like the ones you did except for the shit brown and yellow urine color. Also since you picked out 12 colors...1200 chips would be necessary. I'll sleep on this tonight and try to figure out what I wanna do...

No comments:

Post a Comment