Mar 31, 2006

Haha. I was gonna edit my original post so it looks like Andy pointed out all the things that I said not to worry about because he is an idiot. But I decided to give him some credit because he did say somethings that I had issues with also. Plus in my haste to get to sleep I decided to leave out all the things you shouldn't have to worry about in your critiques.

- Don't worry about the exclamation points. Hell...that isn't even what the welcome message is going to be. I was just filling it in to see the composition!!!!!!!!!!

- I haven't decided whether the main text in the middle window is going to be html based which is why it has such a hard edge to it. Perhaps inserting the text as graphics will help streamline the whole design?

- None of these pictures are of our food. I still need to go take the pictures that you see at every restaurant...you know like Carrows and their dessert items menu.

- That window on the bottom right I think will be to put up some messages like "buy gift certificates" or "buy a shirt" (which I don't even think we carry anymore haha) or "buy bottled our bottled sauce" blah blah blah.

- That isn't our logo either. I didn't feel like doing a good logo just yet because I am lazy.

Again the main thing I'm concerned about is the webpage itself. Perhaps it looks a little too modern or too should I say...sophisticated for the caliber of our restaurant. I mean our restaurant isn't a sit down and dine sort of place...well I guess it could be...I dunno. Keep the responses coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment