Apr 14, 2006

Ok so I got this email from a woman from work who forwarded an email she got from her husband. I was laughing my ass off (maybe because I know her).

"I just cut the s%$# out of my hand on a glass in the kitchen - right to
the bone, gnarly - called the doctor's office, no doctor today, told the
nurse what happened, she says I'll have to go to urgent care on the other
side of town, that's a guaranteed 4 hour stop, f$%# that. So, I found the
tackle box and got out the lightest line in there (8 lb, 4 would have been
nicer) and Rambo'ed it myself. Kept bending needles, they must have
pointy ones at the e.r.!! After I got'r done, I loosened up the stitches
and walk outside and dumped a s%$#load of denatured alcohol on it,
screamed, and tightened 'em up. Mint, huh?

P.S. - That'll teach me to do the dishes, f%$#in dangerous job...... "

No comments:

Post a Comment