Jul 6, 2006

My Superman review:

Replace superman with juggernaut. Replace all of juggernaut's lines with the lines from that parody movie.
Lex Luthor: WRONG!
Juggernaut: Bitch you know the fuck I am? He must not know who i am...I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH! Knock you out with your own pimp! ZAP YO DUMB ASS!

I would also have liked to see Superman fly around the world again, this time in the opposite direction, so as to make time fast forward. Lex Luthor gets old, dies, and Superman thus saves the day indirectly.

Other than that, I thought the storyline was awesome, the best boy grip was amazing, and the catering was superb.

Oh did I mention that I haven't seen the movie yet?

Yeah, that's kind of important. lolz

But after reading all of these reviews, I think i'll wait for the DVD. Right now I'm getting myself psyched up to go rent Jerry Mcguire and finally watch it. Or Garden State. Or the Godfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment