Nov 10, 2002

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
I don't say this often... but when I look back on my work this time I smile. It took long enough, geez. Anyways, there's a contest involved: find all the inside jokes in Brian's icon and you win a date with him. If you're lucky he might take you to Sonoma Joe's!

In other news, I was eating some cookies'n'cream ice cream last night. I asked Reid if he wanted to finish the carton since there was about one serving left, but strangely he said no. I thought it was against my interests to do so since I'm trying to get in shape. But then I saw... "Premium Low Fat Ice Cream"... it was Healthy Choice, and the nutrition info showed that it's actually more good for you than bad--protein and calcium with really low fat content. Needless to say, I emptied that sucka. Healthy ice cream and chips'n'salsa... the world is becoming a wonderful place to live.

I finally really listened through the Boyz II Men "Full Circle" album. It's a big disappointment... I only kept two of the songs in my mp3s. I love "Oh Well"... I'd say it's one of their best songs ever (as B-man observed, it may have to do with timing heh). "The Color of Love" is okay, but typical Babyface style, nothing new or special. The rest of the songs I can do without. Too many of the songs are moving toward the modern fake R&B style--all beat and chorus, without true harmonies or slow melodies. This is like the last OutKast album... I didn't like it much, and maybe it's the end of my collections for both groups. Oh well, saves me money. There's still Dave... and who knows, maybe Michael will come up with another album or two. =)

I spent all my time Friday going through my savings plan investment options. It looks like after savings, benefits, and taxes... I'll be coming out with maybe half of my salary. Argh. Well, at least I'm not paying rent or car payments--yet. Speaking of which, I'm thinking next year I'll probably buy myself a car. So it should be fun to think about that and see what's available. You guys who know way more about cars than me can advise...

No comments:

Post a Comment