Nov 12, 2002

Herro people! I bow down to Jon and his icon making abilities. I truly am impressed. For once I don't really have anything to say. Weird. I guess I can send out a message to Hapachan.

MONEY? NEW HOUSE? INVITATION? NADA.

With that out of the way I guess I'll tell everyone about my spider thing I was raving about in the past. Supposedly in Cambodia they like to catch tarantulas and deep fry them. They say it is the equivilant of potato chips in the US. Right...chips. Anyhoo they eat these god awful creatures because it makes the women more fertile. That means the chances of having little Cambos running around on dirt avenue are higher...which then means the boats fill up. Then we have even more FOBS thinking they are black. So that is just another reason why I hate spiders. They spawn the lowliest creatures of this planet. Whee. Not that I'm racist...all the time.

I don't think you are allowed to tell us that stuff Jon. I think if they call me I'm going to tell them about all the work you are doing. I know...when we all get real jobs let's not share anything with anyone. That will save a lot of time we have to set aside for conversation. Funny how this Manjumanajama character shows up after Jon got a job at Lockheed. I'd watch your back. Well I wouldn't watch over your back...but you should watch over your own back. Terrorists show up in the craziest places.

I cannot believe this blog is about nothing. Haha I bet you anything when Brian saw his logo he did those arrow moves. Freak. Haha. Mental Abstraction is giving me a headache. Did I mention flash is bullshit. Well time for bed. Socom kept me up. I hate it when it does that. I had some guy on my team by the clan name of PMS. I couldn't understand him because of his lisp. I felt bad because eventually I would give away his position by throwing a smoke gernade where he was hiding. That way the whole enemy team knew where he was. I'm funny.

Oh yeah Eecs. You could change the blog name if you want. Maybe you are the only one with anything going on in our friend's lives...so congrats. You just made everyone feel like a worthless pedazo de mierda. Here's a smoke gernade for ya. Make sure Manaj doesn't kill you too much. Haha. I'm funny. Wheee. =)

PS: When is the Dr. Mario tourney? Doo daru do doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment