Nov 3, 2002

if i ever write a blog that's as fluid and deep as jon's last one, i'm gonna fuckin' publish that shit and sell it.

Wow. Lockheed huh? So now ur working at the same place as ur dad and my dad. Maybe all three of you can hang out sometime and talk about your top secret shit like three old foggies. haha. But yeh man, i had no idea you got a job. CONGRATS! Looks like you and Bryant are pretty damn secure in terms of the career stuff. I think next in line will be brendan, cuz i just got a feeling. And then Derek (i put him second to last cuz we're still in school)...i'm sure he'll find something. How can he NOT get a job with that spunk! that dazzling smile! that wit! Anywayz...

and then comes me...i'll probably be dead last to get a job..and that's even IF i get a job. No one knows what Cognitive Science is. And who the hell cares that i minored in Japanese Studies. Add to that that i need to go grad school. Add to that i have no experience. Add to that that i'm lazy. And you got one unemployed mother fucker who's not gonna be doing what he wants to. Hmm...can anyone say "office space"?

So expect that i will constantly be over to eat your food and complain about how much my job sucks. Or how much unemployment sucks.

So i went to Arizona this weekend. It was pretty damn fun. Had a good time...met a lot of fraternity brothers from the chapters in AZ...and as an added bonus, the guy who's place i was staying at offered to teach me how to drive a manual transmission. So i learned that and i just need to find someone who doesn't have an automatic trans in their car so i can practice. This will help a lot when the DD who drives a stick just happens to get drunk on my next clubbing outing.

On the way back i was thinking about this one conversation we had when i was home for the later part of the summer. How each of us has one kind of...attribute that is their personality. So i thought up ones for everyone.

I think it goes like this:

Jonathan - logic

Bryant - optimism

Brendan - pessimism/realism (more realism)

Bryan - carefree-ness

Derek - happy-go-lucky...like carefree...

Me - pure stupidity

I think that this is a pretty accurate portrayal of all of us. And of course our powers combined, we form voltron or some other shit like that..blah blah blah blah


Thanks brendan for the offer to off all those that flake on me. Feel free to shoot my partner also. Cuz she's a bitch.

Picked up another job at this place called Scripps Institute of Oceanography. I'll be working on a grant project that is working on how to turn analog images into digital images. I hope it's fun. And of course it has nothign to do with my major or anything. 8.50 an hour....not too much..but better than nothing.

k...i'm gonna sleep now. I hope everyone is doing well. And if not, then cry me a fucking river. hehe..

payce outz

No comments:

Post a Comment