Nov 4, 2002

Well, to let everyone know I got back home safely. I was pretty damn tired though. I had to roll down my window just to stay awake. Damn me for not sleeping the night before hehe, but it doesn't matter because I got free Holders. I love my neighbors! Thanks for those who kept me entertained this weekend!

Let me tell you, halloween in Santa Barbara is nutz. There are sooooo many people just walking the streets it's amazing. There were some pretty cool costumes out there, but it would've been better if I would've drinken, just so I could've had the ballz to talk to people. I did take a picture w/ some random girl on the street because I was a tourist wearing a hawaiian shirt and she had the whole hula dancer thing going. So that was the highlight. I got hella lost and it took me forever to find my friend's apartment, plus to top it off I got a parking ticket the next day. Damn it!

Berkeley is still a pretty cool place even though I hate to admit it. It was exactly what I needed, just to be out and be social. Dancing, drinking, it was fun! Even though I did most of the drinking/dancing...but hey at least I was on the dance floor. I made an effort to talk w/ people too, baby steps. It was also nice kickin it w/ Kat and Monique since I don't see them all too often.

Poker is still the devil's game. I don't know why I still play it since I keep losing money. I start off on a hot streak but lose a lot in the end. I think it's the getting together w/ the boyz, chatting, joking around, and stuff that makes it more appealing. It was nice seeing the Horiuchi clan, mostly because they fed a poor, starving college kid. Also it was a gathering of Koreans (Bryant, Michelle, and Sarah) over there..haha we're taking over! Even though I don't know about Sarah sometimes....Brendan I think she was the brain...IRONICALLY j/k

Thanks Derek for calling us for BBALL or just to say that couldn't hang out!!!!!! =D I didn't want to see you anyway.

Even though I already gave Jonathan a congrats in person, he can have one here too....Congrats on the job! Welcome to the working world, it sucks, but the money is good! Oh and also thanks for your analysis on girls. I hate suspense, but I know it's a part of life and sometimes there can be good surprises. But I know we all have long lives ahead of us minus Brendan (dead before 30 right?) and finding the "one" will take some time. I feel like a higher being is playng games w/ me these dayz, dangling something special in front of me and then taking it away. But thats only because there's something better to come about right? I hope so.

This weekend gave me time away from SLO just to relax and to forget about my worries. I loved it. Hopefully the good momentum keeps on coming. Web site will be updated as soon as I can take 10 more pics w/ my ghetto camera...maybe my roommates so that they can get some love on it.

Steve, I wouldn't say that you are pure stupidity. I think you are in the pessimism realm, but you are slowly sneaking out it to become more balanced b/w optimism and pessimism. Reading ur blogs, u have happy ones that pissed off ones...but it seems to be more balanced these dayz. "With our powers combined"...?..thats pretty gay. hehe j/k

As for the job ranking, I would say Derek would be the next one to get a job because it always seems like he has connections of some sort all the time. I have no clue what he wants to get into or anything, but I'm sure he'll do well in it. Steve would be next on my list since you are graduating as well. Even though many people don't know what cog sci is, it doesn't matter. People have the most random majors and get random jobs, so I'm sure you'll find something. B/W Brian and Brendan, I would go w/ Brian because from the sounds of it, directing is a pretty competitive field and I have no clue how people actually get into the industry.

On an ending note, it is absolutely crazy how music can affect ur moods. Like I could be feeling hella good and then hear like some depressing love song and then I'll be feeling down, or vice versa. Or like we can play hella loud music to pump us up to play bball or hockey or something. Just a random thought. Good night =D



No comments:

Post a Comment