Jan 11, 2003

Okay so I'm not dead. I just had to take care of some errands down in hell, but I'm back now after almost 3 weeks without a blog. So I promised the fucking Korean that I would blog but we didn't speculate on how long this blog would be. So it is going to be short until I can organize my thoughts. So think of this as a trailer for things to come.

- Shaq is a bitch. I hope the towering Yao will beat his ass. Check the Igno is Bliss if you don't know what I mean.
- I finally ordered my posters of Swingers, The Hustler, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I can't wait.
- The website...almost there. I wanted a January launch...I got 2 more weeks to get it up and running.
- Did I mention Shaq is a bitch with no skills? BTW if you are a Laker fan you can suck a fat nut and use my pubes to floss afterwards.
- Jon's presents to everyone. Can't be beat. So I won't try. Hehe.
- Snacks finishes Resident Evil and I never see him again. Am I supposed to take care of Becky by myself? Men.
- LLCool starting a comic. I predict it will be better than Eecs's sorry ass comic that is still under construction.
- Gangs of New York: Of course it sucked dongs. Scorsese doesn't even know what a camera looks like anymore.
- Dacent. You are my bitch at Socom. SushiBoy = unfuckingbeatable. I now have 3 style points from the captain to spend on candy.
- Had a crazy dream that was linked to my last dream with Olivia. I like it. More later.
- Happy Birthday to LLCOOLB. I have a spot for you down in the fire pits of hell when you die. I put you on the guest list. Just go up and say, "The Korean".
- Last but not least: Almost done with car payments. Alienware laptop is on the way. MOHAA while in class. I can't wait.
- More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment