Jan 14, 2003

Hola all,
This thing seems to get no play, so I decided to write a little blurb in here. For those who don't read my Xanga, here is the condensed version of my life. I just turned 23 over the weekend, didn't really do much for my b-day, but that was cool. I figured the most important part of spending holidays, special occasions, etc should be with friends and that's what I did. So in case some didn't know Jan. 11th is the day that everyone should celebrate because a pretty cool Korean guy was brought into the world and has now blessed you all with his presence (I'm talking about me Sheesh!) hahaha j/k Thanks to everyone who sent e-mails, called, messaged, etc. Much love from LLCOOLB

School is going well. Well, it actually just started, but I'm doing ok. I'm taking 3 classes, an database management class, marketing management, and international marketing. Nothing too hard, more like tedious workloads. I'm happy because there are actually some girls in my classes, it's cool because guys are actually the minorities in them, which I'm not used to.

Web comic - I'm thinking about doing a small comic, just because Andy got me a cartooning book. I don't know if I'm learning a whole lot, but I'm trying. I'm trying to focus my energy on it. The only reason I wouldn't is because I don't think I draw well. I love the drawings that my friends do and I can never live up to it unless I put in that much effort to learn, practice, etc. Plus I am not sure how to publish everything and do the little things. Lately I have been drawing funny little characters for people in my life. The storyline for the comic would be my life from High School on. Some of the story would just be highlights, so it wouldn't flow a lot, especially my Freshman and Sophomore years, but I think I've told some funny stories of shit that's happened to me, so I think I can draw them and put a funny twist on things. Everything is still up in the air, I have a lot of free time in class since I'm bored a lot, so I just draw. All the characters would be based on everyone in my life and I mean everyone, if I draw you poorly, cry me a river, yell at my parents for not making me paint when I was a kid, but I mean no harm. =) So that's my idea, we'll see if I follow through with it. Title would be "He's Korean!" ~ I think that's fitting hahahahaha

Gangs of New York was not that good. Certain parts were cool, but it dragged on and it became extremely random.

Brian Asai, purchase Socom and a network adapter and proceed onto the network. B Lee Dat, Sushiboy and Hoops are waiting your arrival patiently. =)

Jonathan - I hope work is going well. Don't work too hard! haha

Steve - Hope SD, the frat, classes, etc are good. 2 more quarters baby, live it up!

Derek - Hope SC and your 20+ units haven't killed you yet. Thanks for the e-mail, I'll hit you back soon.

Brendan - See you on Socom, SWK = bitches, thanks capt for being there.

Alright, good night folks, take care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment