Jan 16, 2003

Hey everyone, welcome back... to the stupidest show on earth.

I had a nice long blog all set last night, after spending a long time thinking about and writing it. It covered my work situation and the car search, both in detail. I had worded it just how I wanted, and was ready to post... BLOGGER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. DAMN THAT SHIET. Moral of the story: In case of power outages/memory lapses/unbelievably inconvenient maintenance schedules, write your blogs in Word and save often, then copy and paste it into Blogger.

Since I didn't feel like writing the whole thing over, I'll just say this: I'm going snowboarding for the weekend, and when I get back the SBC Yahoo! DSL better be waiting for me. Then I will try to summon the notes I had previously laid down. Until then, this is just me trying to keep the dying Pooky alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment