Jan 15, 2003

Did anyone see Smallville yesterday besides Bryant and I? If you didn't let me give you a little recap on what happened for shits and giggles (and because I like to think about it in my head over and over).

The Smallville might be my favorite episode for some of the following reasons (all of course pertaining to Miss. Kreuk)

In the first 2 minutes we are invited to Kristin being drenched with water from a broken pipe she is trying to fix. With that new tan she still has from summer I'm all over that shit. Anyway from then on I knew this episode would be great. That moment lasted about 30 minutes in my head. I stop for my brain to remind myself to breathe and then go back to the important shit I was thinking before...

Next we have Kristin getting angry. I always said when I do finally realize that I would like a girlfriend to control me, I want her to be a little fiesty and able to argue about stupid shit for fun. When she was acting angry you can tell she could be fiesty and difficult. Word.

Next Kristin kung fu fighting in tight pants. 'Nuff said about that one.

Kristin coming out wet again from the shower with a towel wrapped around her. So wait a minute...not one scene of Kristin being wet, but two?! Nielsen ratings are in and Smallville just jumped up to the number 3 slot behind Friends and Girl's Club...oh wait. Fuck.

Miss Kreuk crying a river. Yeah I like to change the synopsis and pretend I've just told her that I need to go to Japan to shoot a video for Olivia Lufkin. Then she is crying because she knows she is Canadian and Olivia is well...American. Score one for the other Happa.

So with these five things we can truly see why Smallville is such a good show. Next week Lex finally starts to turn evil. I can't wait. My DSL is about to be disconnected because DirectTV are whores. So since I've made a conscience effort to keep this thing alive (just as Bryant has), I better see some new fucking blogs when I get back online. Just a simple hello would be adequate...

Beep Beep....Beep Beep...Beep Beep...

"Doctor, Pooky is in critical condition. We're losing vital signs."
"My god. Don't give up Pooky...not now. Push 40 CCs of hydromycloxin stat. Someone get me the electronic rods now!"
"BP down to 90/40. Hurry doc...he's bleeding out"
"Someone hold this patient down! Charge to 50...shit...charge to 100...god damnit...charge to 150..."
"Doctor...it's no use. Call it."
"I'm not giving up on him...charge it now!!!"
"Doctor..."
"Ugh...time of death...9:35pm...FUCK"

No comments:

Post a Comment