Jan 29, 2003

So yippie kay-ay mother fuckers. I decided that I'll start going to school after my long break. Needless to say that San Francisco is bullshit in their seamless way of changing a major. Since I was not a cinema major I couldn't register for the classes I needed (which I could have gotten since my priority was so fucking high). Instead I have to go crash all my classes to find out if I even made it. Unfortunately I have to take bullshit classes again with no production classes in sight. I swear to fucking God that I do not want to pursue filmmaking anymore because of this bullshit. I'm tired of it. I'm sick of it. And I'm over it. I don't need to watch black and white, silent films from fucking Russia about their uprisings and shit. I don't need to watch anymore Vietcong shit about a fucking daughter who is stupid as fuck and I sure as hell do not need a Squatty teacher that pronounces the word "syllabus" like "service" while replacing the "v" with a "b". So fuck filmmaking and fuck writing. I'm over it right now.

BooHoo. The dirty Chexi got his rematch and was dominated accordingly. He will try to inspire some of you to play with his one win against all of us. Let us just say that he had NO STARS but got three of TONY'S on a lucky reversal of fortune space. So far no skill was shown on Chexi's behalf. He can argue all he wants but I can still beat him at Halo and Unreal. Hehe.

I WANT A PERFECT DARK GAME. OR PERHAPS GOLDENEYE FOR OLD TIMES SAKE?

Oh yeah finally got my DSL up and running. Only took forever trying to configure this router. By the way, "fuck you SBC for being bullshit".

Well that's about it because like I said, I'm tired of writing and I'm over it. Oh really quick. Has anyone else seen Sunset Boulevard?

No comments:

Post a Comment