Feb 1, 2003

haha, well I am going to blog so that Brendan doesn't "double" blog his thoughts. I just would like to say this weekend has been awesome so far in SJ, I've had tons of fun.

Ricki, Jonathan, Derek, Tony and I just sat around a table talking about random stuff, but I'll let everyone know so no one feels left out. I don't remember all the conversations, but here are some that stick out in my head:

-Jonathan and his kickboxing class (Frenchy)
-Ricki and her kickboxing class.
-Tony and his interesting date. Why would a girl spill out all her problems on him on a first date? Interesting.
-Derek and his past gf's, dating, preferences
-Ricki giving us a girl's opinion on dating, what girls look for, etc.
-For most girls, cute means ur face, hot goes with the male's body...haha
-Asians, and which ones are considered lower tier
-Our general preferences on girls...mostly ethnicity...latino, asian, african american, white, etc...
-For guys: Boobs or Ass?
-1st impressions...do we give good ones to girls?
-Recaping old songs in our heads, 80's, 90's R&B, etc..
-Dancing...how to dance w/ a girl, how to ask, etc.
-Being "too nice" and how it could be seen as annoying...Not me though haha.
-Poppin Names
-Why don't we hang out w/ girls?

If I'm missing any let me know...any opinions on the topics...I'll write some of mine in my blog, but it would be interesting to hear some of yours.

Sorry Brendan for not getting your classes, but hey BBQ Ribs Party, Socom, what could make a better night?

Brian, did you read Brendan's quote to your roommate? Haha, it's pretty funny, but true. I would be happy to train a new guy, like yourself if you ever got the game. I got hella free time on my hands haha.

No tentacles on my drawings as Brendan as has said, maybe next time. I think I'm really improving, which is cool. I think I'm happy just having another hobby and gives me something that I would like to learn and it can be fun at the same time. I've shown Brendan and Jonathan some of my doodles in class, and they're not puting me down completely, so I think I'm on the right track hehe.

Another formal for next weekend, this time in USC, wheee! It should be fun, I have a cool date and a new suit to pimp out so we'll see what happens haha. Alright, y'all take care, hope to see some other faces write in this thing. B-4, B-Otch Out

No comments:

Post a Comment