Jul 29, 2003

Is it just me or is everything in bold for everyone? Or our blog got a different font? Anyway...

I'm in my 3rd week of work and have yet to be given any sort of work...or even a sign that I'll be given some work. I come in work the 9 - 5, sitting mindlessly in front of my computer searching for anything to keep me amused. Slowly but surely I am going to run out of things to look at. It's so sad.

Things I did look at this week were:
-Comparing computers on Dell's site w/ one's on IBM's site. Ibm I get a decent discount. I think to get the computer I want, I gotta spend a G or so.
-I looked at TV's. Dang, the HDTV are bank! I saw some Toshiba flat screens, 32" for about 7 to 8 hundred. I want a tv with enough inputs so that I'll never have to switch them again. My TV is getting crazy and the input for the front are going out. Every so often I have to tweak the cables just so that the picture shows up on my tv.
-Looked at Golf Clubs for my parents, nothing great there. They really want me to get into it, so that we can have family bonding time.
-Looked at benefits and 401k stuff, jeez louise, they should give you a training session on that shit.
-Checked out Friendster, that kills like a half hour everyday.
-Looked at Cell Phones, bought one, so that was useful. Now I'm looking at different ring tones and backgrounds.
-I also looked up trips for Vegas...it's bank if we want to fly Labor Day weekend. If we go the next weekend, my sis has got some deals at hotels that we can use. Flights might be less expensive also. Let me know if you guys still want to go.
-Read a lot of reviews and previews for videogames that are coming out. I need that check so I can get some games! haha

Alright, so my boredom has now left me at the hands of blogger. I think I can write a lot of mindless crap here, but I'll spare your eyes. To Tony, can't wait to see ya. I've never had the pleasure of watching ET in it's entirety. I'm wondering about the big news you got for us, I'm definitely excited. Kevin and Andy are MIA from blogger and I don't they ever want to write again. Look what you asians did!

Halo status: I haven't had a chance to talk w/ Kristin about moving the day, but hopefully I'll get a chance today.

Alright, I'll talk to you all laterz...Take care and have a more productive/eventful week than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment