Oct 16, 2003

Job
External Relations, UCSD. The data resource services department. i get paid hourly. It's not 75000 starting like i wanted, but it's okay. it's enough to survive on. What exactly do i do? Data entry...and think Office Space. We even have a fucking printer that won't work.

Racism
Going off of the topic of racism, yeh it sucks. I've had more racist experiences than most people...definitely more than i'd like to remember. Because my grandparents and parents were in the internment camps...that topic especially pisses me off. So much shit went on in there..and so much shit happened afterwards. And then there's stuff that my family suffered personally because of the camps. I'm not even gonna start talking about it cuz i know i'm gonna go on forever. All i'm gonna say is...nah..i'm not even gonna say that.

Video games to movies...bad idea

All i'm gonna say is.....

house of the dead
resident evil
super mario bros.



sad....

holy shit i'm tired. i want to sleep right now..........................

hope ur all doing well. come down and visit me sometime. we'll hit up vegas on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment