Oct 19, 2003

I think this blog needs a little more attention! I'll try to update at least once a week, every monday as long as homework doesn't bog me down. I'm just going to run through a few quick subjects this week...

Andy, happy birthday... We had a good match at "tennisball" the last time I was there... Anyway, hope you're day was full of celebration.

Consumerism... Well.. Um... This very second, I'm considering going down to Toy's 'R Us for their special buy 2 Gamecube games and get the third free. hehe, It's tempting, but I only have 2 games I really want at the moment (Viewtiful Joe, and Mario Golf). I'll let you guys know what I decide. But in the meantime, earlier this week, I ended up buying a PS2... So yeah, maybe I'll join you guys at Socom 2. Disgaea is a lot of fun, though.

Right now I'm listening to the Boyz II Men album again... It's not as bad as I thought it was. The first two tracks are pretty good. I guess it's kind of growing on me. Definitely not like their old stuff, but this is pretty good too.

Kill Bill... I'm kind of pissed about it. Unless something crazy is coming up in the next volume, it was such a disappointment. I mean, he could have honestly made it into one movie. A lot of it was long and drawn out. This was a test to see what the consumers are willing to willing to put up with. See, and I'm pissed that he got me too. I see the trap, but I will probably see the next movie. Kinda like Matrix. The fight scenes were pretty good though. My roomate brought up an interesting point after seeing the movie though. He found it neat that they had a little bit of "Fox Force 5" from Pulp Fiction... You know, the line that goes something like "There was a blonde one, from that show "Baton Rouge," she was the leader. A Japanese one, a black one, a French one and a brunette one, me." OK, so it doesn't fit perfectly, but still neat.

I don't quite feel like touching on the racism subject yet. I haven't really formed an opnion on it, but this kind of stuff will be around for probably longer than any of us will be alive.

Jobs... I donno if I told any of you guys but I have a phone interview on monday with "CEC Entertainment." I'm kind of emberrassed to say what it stands for, but I applied for a "Middle Management" position. I think it's salaried, so it's definitely a step up from Scandia, but I don't know how big of a step it is. Anyway, a cookie to anyone who correctly guesses what CEC stands for. Laugh, and you guys will die :)

That's it... You get this blog early 'cause I don't want to write anymore! Anyone doing anything interesting for Holloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment