Oct 21, 2003

Let's see here...Talk about Transgaymores more and more, but don't let Voltron sneak in because Creampuff ain't listening..hehe. Everyone likes different toys...everyone likes different cartoons...I thought Transgaymores were cool, but since I wasn't fucking spoiled like some of you (and I didn't have brothers so we can "coordinate" which toys we should ask for) and I had to buy all my own shit with my own money, I was a little bit more careful in what toys I did buy. I don't care what you guys say, but if you tell me that Transformers had better animation than Voltron...well I can see why you didn't like Kill Bill. Haha. Bottom line my point being...I didn't get many oppurtunities to get your precious Transformers and all their stupid spinoffs...all I had was the cartoons to make my judgement on...so I chose Voltron...which was better built (if you try to disprove me on this point how bout I throw a "stupid lion" at your head and you can throw your plastic shit at my head and whoever has the least damage wins) and was a better quality cartoon with actual drama...when that guy died (haha...I don't even know his fucking name) it was serious...did any fucking Transformer die without you paying 5.50 to go see it? Didn't think so. Although that is a good point...why run when you can fly? Come to think of it...I don't think I ever used them to run to my disaster that I made up...I always flew...

This note is for Jon...don't think I fucked up. The Sting is only out in fullscreen but in my copy I didn't notice any of that Pan and Scan shit so I thought it was a safe buy. Chances are they might never release it in widescreen (if they even did it in widescreen to begin with...Kurosawa loved the 4:3 ratio and plenty of films were made in that ratio depending on the director.)

Kurosawa: The Father of Star Wars and Every one of Spielberg's films

Steve you pose an interesting question...I guess it's hard to say considering that we all like Kurosawa for his Samurai flicks, but toward the end of his career he didn't do so much of those. However here are some that you should check out...I won't guarantee you anything...not sure if you like dramatic type films...like Fargo. I told my friend Kip that I bought Fargo (which has excellent acting and character development) and he asked, "Why?!?" ...then he asked how I could watch Psycho since it was in black and white. Well there you go...if you like senseless shit then these won't interest you...but by no mean I'm not implying your like that...consider this a disclaimer that these aren't your Seven Samurai and Yojimbo type films. Dodesukaden. About a retarded kid who likes to pretend he's a train operator. Actually that's only one part of the story...there are three more and their destinies collide. I've actually only seen so much of this film but what I did see I was hooked and have been wanting to see it since. RAN. This film is actually an interpretation of King Lear. For those that are tired of Samurai films in black and white...this one is a full colored, epic Japan warlord film. DREAMS. Another one that I really want to see. It's a series of short films that all have a different meaning I believe. This one is out on DVD, but I haven't found it anywhere...might be time to check out Amazon for one of my splurges. HIGH AND LOW. This is about the trails of a man who decides to give everything he has to pay the ransom of his driver's son who has been kidnapped. Well that should keep you occupied...check em out and tell me if you like them.

Spielberg is VERY JEWISH

No commentary. Despite a shit load of cool extras on the bonus disc (some of the best I've seen in the behind the scene ones) I can't help but wonder why Spielberg didn't do a commentary. I know he's working on Terminal and Indy4 but c'mon...you would have to sit there and watch the films you made...boo hoo.

NYX

I know you don't read comics...actually I've never really got into them, but NYX by Marvel is fucking dope. It is drawn and colored by one of Jon's and my favorite artist, Joshua Middleton. If you got 4 bucks and your walking by a comic store you should check it out. Takes place in the Xmen universe, but so far is about street punks who don't know they really have them and really focuses on the real problems that take place in our society...not that crazy Parallel Galaxy which is being attacked by Phoenix while Magneto is struggling with blah blah blah problems.

The Laughing Factor

I know what you mean. That theatre was laughing way too much. Which made it stupid. But I NEED THOSE IGNANT FUCKERS WHO LAUGH AT ANYTHING TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN THE BIZ. SO LET THEM LAUGH AND LET US CONTINUE TO THINK WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!

That's all. I'm listening to the KILL BILL soundtrack and its fucking dope. Between this and Chrono Cross...I don't know if I'll ever go back to "normal" music ever again. My room is a mess...and the show is about to begin..."I SHOULD HAVE MAILED IT TO THE MARX BROS."

No comments:

Post a Comment