Oct 22, 2003

Well put Steve. Yes they had toys though...funny how I say you guys were spoiled but I had the Voltron toys...

Did you hear about the Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack creator? He got the rights to do the Clone Wars as a animated series for Lucas. I guess Lucas's kids love Dextor's Lab and Lucas likes the writing and style of the show. I don't think they are finished yet, but I've seen screen shots and it looks pretty cool. If anyone has seen this please let me know where I can get them to watch. Anakin has to be fucking better in the animated series than the real series. Stupid fucking canadians cannot act (sorry Kristin my love...and sorry Jim Carey, but the Majestic can suck nuts) so the animated Anakin has to be WAY fucking better.

PLACE YOUR BETS...I should put that on my website somewhere as an Easter Egg. Dinner to who can find it (my choice of place...Ramen-ya sounding pretty good). I'll try to find that sound clip...if someone has it please let me have it.

On the KILL BILL soundtrack there is a track called Don't Let me Be Misunderstood remade by Santa Esmeralda. Don't ask me what kind of name that is...but its a sick track and everyone should give it a listen...if you like that Jazzy...Mexi type music you will dig this track. Overall I like this soundtrack even though it seems to go off in all different directions. The song for O-ren's background is dope. It's called the Grand Duel by Luis Bacalov if you want to download it.

Okay time for a list I think. Tony and I would like to know what everyone's favorite films are. I'm not totally sure if we have done this before (I couldn't believe it if we haven't) but I don't remember doing it or I didn't participate. Just do a list of your ten favorite films..no ranking needed, but extra points if you do. Tony thinks that we all like the same type of films and he wants to know if his all time favorite film, "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" is on everyone else's list to. I assured him Kevin is at least with him on that one...but it might be hard to rank it with "A River Runs Through It". I like lists so mine might be done as early as tonight. Wheee!

If Swingers is not on your list then you will be kicked off the blog. Yes that's a threat.

I think it's time to change our slogan from Harrison Ford. I know it has been based on that quote but perhaps we should think of other stupid quotes that would suit it just as well. Lemme know what you think.

Wow lots of homework given out on the blog. Have fun and Jon...try to turn in your shit on time. I promise no Error messages with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment