Jan 22, 2004

Fuck this. That chart makes me feel inferior amongst my friends who are "rich". How about Sunday morning we all drive down, get some coffee and biscotti and go car shopping and don't stop until we all have one we like! Haha! Good luck Brian on your car! See I was smart...I bought mine when I was so poor that my option was either a civic or my car. Needless to say we didn't need to see another civic of any sort. Oh yeah and Jon you forgot about the Enzo. I'm sure Brian will notice your little flaw though.

Further note...when Brian blogs like two paragraphs, his shit stays up for about 3 weeks. When I blog something that is full of shit and nothing...and is the equiviliant of about 10 page paper...Jon comes in with his HTML bullshit skills and on ups me with all his ugly colors...artwise...not sure about the yellow ocre green with the camdium yellow. Might wanna fix that. Gwahahah....sigh...I think I'll post up my long one again just go get your flashy graph outta here. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment