Jun 29, 2004

it would appear that i am doing something wrong. Why does everyone have a shitload of money except for me? Even tho i'm working full time, i'm still broke. How??? i dont buy anything. I don't buy any new clothes or shoes or anything. All around me people are buying cars, digi cameras, new clothes, shoes, bags, going on all kinds of vacations, going here, going there, going to vegas and getting VIP (VIP TABLES!!! THAT SHIT IS BANK!!!)..and some of these people aren't even working!!!! I'm not hating on the fact that these people have money...oh no...quite the opposite, in that i need to figure out what they're doing.

so all you people with money, especially those without jobs, hook it up with your secrets? Are you slanging? Did you invent something? Working the corner? Tell me!!!!!!! I want in on the green! I wanna take a G to vegas and get a VIP table at Rain and eat Bellagio buffet every meal i'm there. i wanna guy the new $550 Sony digi camera.

Greed. Isn't it great? Almost as good as sarcasm.

I'm tired. and bored. I was late for work today so i went in in the clothes i slept in. Isn't that dope?

No comments:

Post a Comment