Jan 18, 2005

Okay I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I do have one in progress on Word. I just thought I would let out some steam here real quick...of course it is nothing serious. I don't even really know the meaning of drama...unless you count Hapachan playing RE.

EA gets ESPN for 15 fucking years. Which means Sega no longer gets the right to do ESPN games. I will say right now that I hate EA. EA is garbage. Fuck Madden and fuck all their other sports titles. Well actually I don't give a shit about football games, but this fucks up my NHL game playing.

For those who don't keep up with video games...EA decided that they couldn't make a god damn decent game on their own so they decided to become a publisher. The SOLE reason they are the most successful game company is becuase of what they have published, not their own in house games. What got them to the top?

Names like Harry Potter, The Sims, Medal of Honor and Lord of the Rings. Yet they didn't make any of these games themselves. Shit they didn't even technically make their own EA BIG games. They went out and bought studios to do their own shit. All I know is that I used to be an EA fan. Fuck I even played Jordan VS Bird on my EGA monitor, but since they knew that SEGA sports was catching up to them (that's exaggerated I know, EA pretty much had a lock on the sports titles, HOWEVER they knew that SEGA was gaining ground and they fought back the only way SEGA couldn't...and that was with money.

So fuck EA and good bye NHL2k series. You were the best and even made me hang out with a Korean for nights in a row to win the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment