Feb 15, 2005

DUDE! No need to pay me back. I moved over to your table EXPECTING to lose to you (I think you're a little better than me). And besides, i like big pot games like that. I'd rather lose my money in a game with great pot odds to trips than to 50 games where i limped in and only stayed in because i had middle pair and was on tilt and bored outta my mind.

It's not a 3-6 game to me. It's a poker lesson that charges 20 bucks an hour. Besides, i still left down double digits and not triple. And that's all good with me.

Don't pay me back. If anything i owe you for the bbq and for the equisite dinner ur parents made for us. And also the new years dinner. Oh and the book for xmas when i didn't get you shit. Plus the money i jacked you from Japan. Yeah. We're more than even. It was fun playing with you anyways. A preview of the vegas trip that's going to happen in a few months, i'm sure. Except i'll be drunk, and you'll beat my Ace High with a pair of twos. Go figure.

No button charge? Sweeeeeeet.

Fuck I got a twitch in my eye. Goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment