Feb 17, 2005

Organizing music files can be a pain in the fucking ass. I mean how exactly do you organize all those bands with one hit and one hit only? I mean I could create a whole new folder for them, I could create a big file named "Various" for them, but then some problems arise in the mp3 player itself when it comes to how it views organized files. As much as I like Apple's and Zen's menu system, I think they could really benefit if they had windows like a Palm pilot and we could see the folders and menus just as you do on your personal computer. That would be sick. Now my parents and my sister are going to have a shitload of artists they must scroll through a bunch of artists. Oh well. I don't even have an mp3 player anyway.

I heard Jonathan has been playing on Empire Poker. Those bonus codes do not count as winning! Haha. Also for the record I am now up 120 bucks on 1/2 Seven card. That game is ridiculously good on the risk vs reward factor.

Yay. A night full of drinking on Saturday. Be there or be square! Bay 101 likes squares I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment