Sep 2, 2005

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Laguna Beach does in fact SUCK SHIT. I actually find it crazy how I hate all other reality game shows, but when it comes to the Real World and pretty much anything on MTV (except Sweet 16...I hate all those bitches.) I can't help but not stop and watch it. So to my defense...

Andy suggested everyone go see Spice World. And they did.

Jonathan likes funk. Who likes that shit?

Reviews so far for EWF/Chicago...people are saying it is one of the best concerts they have ever seen. Apparently they play together at the beginning and the end and then in the middle do their own sets. That is fucking awesome. The mere fact that I'm going to this concert should erase any judgements on my leisurely preferences. Hehe.

Werd.

No comments:

Post a Comment