Nov 28, 2005

Hi all,
As the X-mas season is drawing near, there have been some informal discussions in terms of how we're handling X-mas gifts for everyone. I've kind of heard mixed reviews on what everyone wants to do, so I was hoping that this blogger would garner some opinions. From what it seems to me, gift giving is kind of a chore that people feel obligated to do and I know us in Pooky don't want to create that kind of atmosphere.

We could do 3 things:
1. Buy gifts as usual for everyone.
2. Not buy gifts and everyone be ok with it.
3. Have like a little gift exchange party of some sort.

Any of the 3 options are ok with me. I don't mind just buying for family this year as most of us have what we want in life in terms of tangible items (Me especially haha). If we don't spend money on each other, I would say maybe we can pull some dinero together and throw a little holiday shindig. Maybe a nice dinner and some cocktails. (haha I guess this could be option 4)

Any opinions?

PS - Brendan, a post will come soon about the new Madden and my thoughts. =) I know you're all sitting on the edge of your seat for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment