Apr 3, 2006

Okay some tweaks and updates. First lemme address some of the comments for all.

Eecs - That fucking devil has made me the evil person I am today. I joke about killing babies with nothing but forks and toothpicks, but the rage is there all because of this devil. If you played the game you know that he dances and prances around your ass with no known pattern known to man. This made him impossible to kill every single time, you just had to hope you weren't in your boxers by the time you got to him or else you died. Then you had to hear that stupid map theme song. I can't think of another enemy besides the whole game of spelunker that pissed me off more. Therefore he gets in out of a weird sense of respect I have for this fucker. You were right about the colors. Check out the new proof sheet to see if they are more vibrant. I printed this out to make sure that the words were still visible which is why the outer ring might be a little dull...needed to be for readability.

Bryant - Wishes the triforce could be on a different chip. Wait till he sees the chocolates in person. He'll wish he could eat em up!

Steve - Hopefully I can get these ordered in the next couple of days unless someone sees something terribly wrong with the design or layout.

So here it is. The colors of the backs are redone. Kirby and Bomberman no longer sandbagging. (Haha...I was laughing when I read that comment by Jonathan). Take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment