Apr 2, 2006

Sweet. Those look about ready for print, besides perhaps...

I really like how you added different colors to the backs. I would try to equalize the saturation of color in the circle portion with the words, because some seem much more subtle than others, making them look dull/grey.

I assume you really like all those characters. I was never into Ghosts'n'Goblins, so I would ax the devil guy. To me, that image is of too minor an aspect of the game, and lacks the charm that the others exude without effort or winged backs.

Is that really an 8-bit rendition of Kirby? The shading and pixel size look suspiciously fine compared to the rest. I get the feeling that puffy pink punk is sandbagging. With that infuriating smile and disturbing lone ear.

Tony makes a good point. I suggest you buy an extra 10,000 chips and sell many small "exclusive collector's edition" sets on eBay for profits that boggle the brain. Who takes copyright law seriously these days? Prudes, and people who are afraid of prison, that's who. Chickens. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment