Jul 17, 2006

I just want to second what Steve said. Saturday night was so much fun and I agree it was what every one of us needed. My observation was that everyone was having a good time and happy.

There's been personal drama for almost everyone, high levels of stress, etc. and we were all able to let loose and just forget our troubles for one night. It almost felt like we relived "Can't Hardly Wait" haha. I admit that details are blank in terms of what happened the last hour or 2 that I was awake, but I'll assume I didn't do anything mind boggling embarassing. haha. =)

Thanks to everyone for bringing stuff to the party and a big shout out to Shan and Steve for taking care of people and cleaning up. Also big thanks to Brendan for getting the Brady Bunch pictures done on time, I heard that was a hit!

Besides random events coming up, I know Shan has a bday coming soon with Jonathan and Andy following shortly after, so there are party opportunities arising.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment