Feb 20, 2008

Well, it sounds like you love vegas for the same reasons that I do. Of course, I like getting liquored up and going to lounges and clubs too, but that's just me.

circus circus. I have to admit that I've never stayed there before. It's a little too far down the strip, and when I think of that hotel, i think of fun games where you win prizes. I don't want prizes. I want money. Plus I'm a spoiled brat who wants to stay in nicer places even though they can't afford it and it costs way more than it should. But you've confirmed one thing i've heard about it...the food is god fucking awful. But if you're paying less, who cares! As long as you're on the strip, you can cab/walk it to places with better grub.

Next time you go to vegas, since you love buffets, I would suggest going to the Bellagio buffet, the Spice Market buffet in Planet Hollywood, and the Paris buffet for breakfast or lunch. I also heard that the Wynn buffet is pretty good..comparable to the Bellagio buffet. Do NOT go to the excalibur buffet, or the MGM buffet. Both are ass, and for that price, I expect good stuff.

Man, that's awesome that the whole slipping them a 20 thing worked! Do you think that the reason she didn't do anything at first was simply because she didn't see the 20 that you put in there? Or was it more because you were going to take it away? Man, I hella want to try that at the next hotel I go to in vegas!

As for gambling, there this monopoly slot machine that's pretty fucking cool. I forget the name of it, but it's in my latest vegas trip myspace pics. Basically with the bonus round you have to make a choice between two chance cards, one of them is a good thing (increase bonus values, give you more bonus spins) and one of them ends the bonus round. It's pretty fun.

A couple trips ago, I saw a guy playing roulette with 50 grand in chips in front of him. He was dressed like a bum. wtf.

Next time you go to vegas, I saw you splurge and stay at one of the fantasy suites at the Palms. Go take a look at the prices for ONE night in those suites. You'll probably throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment