Nov 25, 2002

wsup guys

I'm very happy right now because I just found out that Cal beat Stanford in the big game this past saturday. It was a blow out:30-7. Stanford hasn't done that shitty since 1967. Those stupid shits. What kind of mascot is a TREE? Anyways, they got their asses beat, and i'm damn glad. I hate stanford. Maybe it's cuz my mom is a die hard Cal Bears fan. Maybe it's cuz Stanford is a bunch of preppy, snobby, stuck up rich mother fuckers. Maybe it's cuz the one guy i remember going to stanford in high school was this annoying prick who would have gotten his ass beaten on a regular basis had he gone to Leigh, Prospect, or any other public high school. I dunno, but i hate stanford. And I'm damn glad the Axe is back in Berkeley. Hehe..Jon, did you know this?

so yeh. Thanksgiving is coming up. Heading back home shortly. I can't wait till this fucking quarter is over with. My god, my classes SUCK SHIT. I have never had so much work in my entire life. I have yet to figure out how i'm gonna get through the massive amounts of work i have waiting for me when i get back from stuffing my fat ass with turkey, gravy, stuffing, and yams. And pumpkin pie. If pumpkin pie and apple pie got into a fight, who would win? I'm thinking pumpkin. Cuz one hit to the apple pie and all the guts would just fall out. More importantly, on a related topic, who would win if Jon got into a fight with Derek? Or Bryant and Brendan's mom? These are all tough questions that we should all take time to think about over a hot cup of mayo.

I'm gonna be doing some serious running and working out over xmas break if any of you would like to join me. Mebbe join the Lockheed gym since i can get a discount there cuz my dad works there. However, he doesn't get hookups on pumpkin pie like some other spoiled mother fuckers. Jk you bastard =)

So recently i was thinking about how about a year ago i had kinda wished i had pledged for an asian fraternity. Seemed kinda cool at the time, and it saddened me to think that i was too old to do so. BUT then after reading many peoples xangas, blogs, live journals, etc, i realized something. ALL THEY DO IS DRINK. DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK. I swear, if you're not a meeting, then you're drinking. Drinking at a party, drinking at a brotherhood event, drinking at an exchange, drink drink drink drink!!!! Now, while the drinking part DOES sound good, I would imagine that after a while it gets old. What else do you do besides, drink and beat the shit out of the pledges? Ah I dunno. I mean, I hvae a lot of friends who are "affiliated", and they're happy, and that being the case, more power to them. But i just wonder sometimes what it would have been like if i had done all that. None of that wondering has regret mixed in it however, which i'm happy to say. I'm in one fraternity already, and that's fine with me.

yeh clouds are aight, u pixie stick. But really, I agree. I'm a sucker for those Ansel Adams prints, you know the b&w ones of nature scenes. I was gonna buy a large poster of this awesome lake print, then i saw the price: 85 DOLLARS!!! Shit, i'll fuckin go and buy a disposible camera and take a few shots of my bathtub filled with water and save myself about 75 bucks. shiet.

Brian, you better be coming back home for thanksgiving and chill with us. AND YES YOU BETTER STAY LONGER THAN A FEW HOURS!!! Brendan's grandpa has become very angry that you don't kick it no more and he's on the brink of violent rage. I know in your quest to become the CEO of Scandia you have very little time (hehehe), but get ur ass back here you mofo. We'll reminisce about the good old days, like trumpets, the good harvests, etc. Then you and jon can play puzzle games, while me, bryant, and brendan sit in the back and slowly DIE. BTW, easy xmas gift from yah: Could i get a burned copy of Max Payne? thanks bro. You were the bomb in Phantoms yo!

Socks...YESSSSSSSSS.....

I'm thinking that now that i have a PC i should invest in some video games. Preferrably, the ones that have a lot of shooting and violence. Those are fun. Not like some stupid RPGs made by Disney where you fucking fight with a KEY. Hahaha.. I joke.

Aight. back to the paper. 8 pages. Due tomorrow. Started: negative. Read the necessary books: negative. First priority: blogging. Final analysis: it's gonna be a long nite.

take it easy gentlemen. I'm hoping that life finds u in good spirits. Payce. First rounds on me when i get back. See y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment