Feb 12, 2003

What's up guys,
I'm glad to see this bad boy alive and ticking. I just got out of a midterm that I think I raped and pillaged, so I'm in a great mood.

First and foremost, I wish the best of Rene. I met him once and he seemed like a great guy and a good father. It's crazy what soldiers sacrifice for us to be safe. Would I ever go to war if drafted? Ya, would I do any good? Probably, Socom has taught me a lot...j/k. I don't know what I would be like at water...I think I would let all the death and bloodshed get to me, go crazy like some vietnam vets that you hear about. I cringed when Kevin tried to show me a cut on his finger, so I don't know. Hopefully it nevers comes down to a draft. Damn Koreans need to chill..north side I mean...us southies are pretty cool right?

Jonathan with his fancy new logo...it looks a little more like you...Brendan thinks you look Chinese, the more I look at it, I start to agree hehe.

Brian is alive! Saweet! Ducks? Shit man, get your roommate to buy Socom damnit, that will give you something to do haha. As for your question, besides being called a dumb Korean by all my friends, I think it's been a long, long while since there's been any racist comments being thrown at me. Racist people are unbelievable. How can you live your life hating on people that you don't know, just because they look different? It's amazing...I guess discrimination is the same like women, gays, etc. I think half the reason why our world is so fucked up is because of racism. It's totally unnecessary, but I guess some people hold strong to their beliefs. All it does is tear us apart and make it uncomfortable to live in. We all have our stereotypes, but that's all it is until you actually meet the person and find out what kind of person they are. Anyway, moral of the story is don't hate on people that you don't know (I know I joke around a lot, but I don't ever mean it!). I still truly believe everyone has some good in them, it just takes some time to see through the rough exteriors of some.

Derek, you crack me up! Your guestbook signature, your blog, hilarious. Derek, you look ok in all your pictures, not to sound gay. I've seen worse. With your joker smile, how can you ever look bad? You light pictures up. haha. Have you seen Brendan's New Years pic? That's a bad one of someone...haha. j/k. You are right, you're definitely no freakin supermodel haha. I think you will have a "well off" (monetary) wife. Just goes w/ the territory of the girls that you usually have dated in the past, minus Sandra...maybe Nicolette, but I don't know much about her. As for a supermodel wife...I don't know. I'm sure you'll get a good lookin girl. I think we all have different tastes in what we think is cute, pretty, fine, etc. So in our own ways, I'm sure all of us will find someone who will suit us perfectly. Thanks for signing the book, haha to Brendan because his whole message didn't come out.

Alright boyz, I'm gonna go eat/study...have a good week at work Jonathan, Steve keep simpin and pimpin in SD, Brian we need you on Socom pronto, Derek have fun at school, Brendan see you online. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment