Feb 16, 2003

Quick update:

- French girl has a boyfriend. Yay for her. Nay for me. I'm still interested in talking to her, but you know... not the same.

- I showed Brendan and Bryant already, but the rest of you may be interested in homestarrunner.com. It has some funny characters, voices, jokes, etc. I've only seen a small portion of the content on there, but I especially recommend these "Strong Bad Emails": spring cleaning, sisters, techno, website, and japanese cartoon. Enjoy.

- All members of Team Pooky are invited to join a trip to Las Vegas taking place February 28 - March 2. Vy, my friend from Berkeley (and Steve's closest pal), told me today she's working on planning the trip. It's a dirty place, but fun with friends. Let me know whether this sounds good or sounds awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment