Feb 18, 2003

Brendan = hilarious/gay and stupid to the max. The pics stay and you know you love em. Your Web site is sick, few links don't lead to anything, not even a "Coming Soon" or it could be because I was too lazy to let them load, who knows?

Steve - Stevie T, Steveore, Creme Pizzity to the Hizz-A, CB - Cookies and Beer, SD Playa Hata...any of these good your majesty? haha j/k. Sorry if you took offense, I guess we should come up with something better. Thanks for the scolding us though. haha...Seriously though, sorry about that. Don't feel old, when you're wrinkley and shit then I might want to hear your whining on the whole old thing haha. We're still young and we have so much ahead of all of us. I'm excited to see what the future has in store for all of us.

If it makes you feel any better my nick names suck too, Mr. Beisbol, LL Cool B, Dirty Korean...but I like em because friends came up with them. Especially the Dirty Korean one, I can't think of a more fitting name for myself.

Old men and the bathroom...first of all I think public bathrooms are absolutely the filthiest places on Earth. I hate using them and I only use them if totally necessary. I rarely take a shit in them for that very reason being dirty and the disgusting old men. IBM had tons of em and I'm sure I'll hear plenty more of them. I guess most of them have no one to impress but still...a little courtesy please?

Joe Millionaire - I didn't watch the whole series, so I'm not sure what happened with everything. I saw the middle espisode and the last one. The whole time I was thinking this guy is an idiot, how can any of these girls like him...like one of things where you see dumb ass guys w/ gf's. But in the end, he seemed like a nice guy, just not the smartest guy in the world, but that's ok. Would any of you guys ever go on one of these shows? I wouldn't, just doesn't seem like the best way to meet girls...but 500K...I dunno...haha.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that Brendan was nice to her...but he was half asleep...so I don't know if there will be another meeting haha. No she doesn't know this URL yet, my Web site or my Xanga...so she'll have to wait to see my "asshole" side. Thanks for having a hatemail thing go to me, I've gotten like a million e-mails because of Brendan. He did tell the truth about one thing, she is really nice and I'm sure you all will like her.

Alright, it's almost Socom time, so everyone take care...Peace out yo!






No comments:

Post a Comment