Feb 18, 2003

Two things:

In response to brendan's blog about how the webcomic characters dont' look like themselves...FUCK YEH!! holy shit have you seen how the real people look from machall? My god. Nothing like them. Except for one guy. He looks pretty on. But come on now. I think that if one of you draws a webcomic and puts me in it, either a)make me look like i do..fucking ugly and stupid or b) make me look more stupid and ugly than usual, so when people see how i really look they go "oh he ain't that bad" or "damn just like him". I think it's much better to have that then the whole "sexy radio VJ sydrome" where people go "shit when i heard his/her voice i pictured someone who was hot..then i saw them and i was like "wtf"".

2nd thing:
don't call me fucking creampuff. It's fucking stupid. Not because i'm a fucking fat ass who deserves that name. Not cuz i'm fuckin' ugly like a creampuff, but rather that I would expect better nicknames from u guys. Creampuff is a nickname that comes from a stupid ass jock who doesn' t know how to tie his own shoelaces and scored less than 100 on the SAT's. Come up with something more witty, more funny. Something that has some kick to it. Dear god. EECS Bangs was fucking hilarious. Creampuff? That makes me wanna kick everyone's ass, including my own. Back to the drawing board....

3rd thing: yeh so i said two. blow me.
thanks for wishing me a happy birthday guys. Dont' think i didn't see ur various IMs. I think the best one was from jon. I think he said something like "happy bday man. Don't drink too much and eat pho. I heard that it's pretty bad". Funny shit. 23. I'm fucking old. I can feel my innards turing to much. Jon, I guess it's time to go look for old people homes. BTW, Depends doesn't feel that bad. It's actually kinda nice to be able to shit and piss whenever you feel like it. You gotta wonder when ur talking to an old person...what if they're pissing or shitting when ur talking to them. Could you tell?

That leads to my next point: WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH OLD PEOPLE AND STRAIGHT UP FARTING IN BATHROOMS. Aight. I understand. A bathroom. It's where you shit. But i dunno. Call me stupid (shut the fuck up), but it's just kinda nasty when an old guy (i say old guy cuz no young person does this) walks into a crowded bathroom, goes to a urinal, and just starts farting and shit. I guess its' cuz it's like you can't get away if ur pissing urself. No shame either. If you call ur farts, then it's funny. If you don't and you just fart and try and play it off, then ur old and it's fucking gross.

4th thing:
I hate reality shows. Smash TV...now there's an idea for a show. And it would get rid of the worst people in the gene pool.

5th thing:
shawshank redemption DVD. Bought it. Still has the scariest part of any movie ever. "I can be a friend to you"

hope ur all doing well. If not, quit feeling sorry for yourself, you pussy. haha.

Take care guys. The sun is coming up and that means bed.

sleeeeepppp....

No comments:

Post a Comment