Feb 18, 2003

Well Joe Millionaire is almost done. I will go on record to saying that I knew they were going to kick him a million bucks. Which brings me to another point. Like I told Bryant I would have done something different if I was Evan. I would have done one of two things...

If she was really worth it and I really thought I could spend the rest of my life with her...I would have thrown the check on the ground and made a little speech about how she was all I wanted and blah blah blah. Which would have made me a sneaky liar but as long as I had a poker face on she would have forgot about my little 50 million dollar lie. And second if it didn't work out I would have been known as the 50 million dollar liar but showed his true feelings that money doesn't mean happiness to millions of girls that watched that season finale. I win.

If I didn't think she was the right one and felt that she was doing it because it just felt right on national television...I would have kicked her ass to the ground and ran off with that million dollars by myself. Fuck that. 500K vs 1Million. Yeah you do the math. That's a lot of videogames.

Well either way I hope they're still together after all that shit because she didn't seem like a money hungry whore...and we all know how hard it is to find one of them. Haha. Send your hatemails to Bhlee27@yahoo.com. He made me say it. Well that and it is the truth.

Mental Abstraction is finally up. Please check it out. Don't email me about typos. I hear enough shit from Jon. It's not professional and it doesn't even look like it so I might as well have a shit load of typos. However if you have any problems with the layout please tell me. I consider this my beta testing period so hopefully I can work out any kinks before I go out in forums and shit. Either way thanks to Eecs for helping me and being patient with someone who doens't understand computers except the games. And photoshop...sorta.

Jon didn't seem that impressed with Zelda. Blah blah don't put words in my mouth blah blah. Yet rehashes of StreetFighter make him come. Haha. Did I say thanks for the help on MentalAbstraction? Hehe.

The Korean has put pics of me on his website in the links section. I'm the first cardboard samurai. I'm going to file a law suit against Penny-Arcade.com. Shit they're not even Japanese...oh and have you seen them in real photos? Haha...funny how the comic looks nothing like them...I can't wait to do my comic. I think I'll look like...well the sexiest man alive!

I like how Hapachan feels that when he blogs it should be about himself all the time. Haha. "Good pictures and bad pictures" ...Hapachan, God made you the way he wanted you to look so you have to accept it. Then again God didn't think I can take over the universe but I showed him...OH DID I SHOW HIM. So maybe you can change. I'd start by losing the scarf. Haha. Well whatever. I hope your hot, rich husband likes you for who you are. Does God like that sorta stuff?

I WANT A FUCKING IPOD. I'M GOING TO JOIN A CLUB SO I CAN GET AN IPOD TOO LIKE CREAMPUFF. WORD. Speaking of Steve I liked his last blog. Take it from me...the Devil himself...girls make me cringe.

So Bryant said that he is not going to let me meet any of his future girlfriends. Yet he introduced me to his new friend...what's her name? Oh yeah...Tiff-I-think-everyone-is-hapa-cuz-I-don't-know-better-cuz-i'm-nuts-any. Haha. I'm going to get in trouble for that one. Does she know this URL. Well she better if she wants to know who Bryant really is. Or better yet...it is funny how they say that who you keep around you is a represenation of who you are. This means that Bryant is an asshole. RUN LITTLE GIRL...RUN!!!!! AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!! =) Haha. Which brings me to another point. Bryant says I'm going to have hell to pay when I find an ignorant, money grubbing girl. Well I stand by the fact that she needs to be able to fight her own fights and to be fiesty. So hopefully she can handle Bryant by herself! Hehe! ...all in all though she seems really nice. I give her points...well er...a point for being American Japanese...shit while I'm handing out points I'll give myself one for being a Nip and one for Bryant for staying away from a Flip this time! Way to go buddy! =) Haha...send hatemail to BHlee27@yahoo.com. Tiffany send hatemail to IDON'TCARE@BRENDAN'SEMOTIONS.COM.

Okay seriously though...although I met her and I'm ripping on her she seems really nice. Of course I was asleep most of the time but nonetheless she seems nice. Hopefully Bryant will let me near her again so I can pass better judgement on her and let her konw whether she is going down or riding the elevator up with Hapachan.

Well that about does it for my blog. Please push down and pull up and exit to your left. And have a great day here at Brendan's magical kingdom...which is www.mentalabstraction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment