Apr 9, 2003

There are few things that piss me off the world. I think this is stepping over the line a bit. Seeing how the business that someday I would like to control are being idiots, I feel it is my duty to speak as much shit as possible about the people who are controlling it now. Here is the news. Of course if you don't like DragonBall then you can disregard all this stuff. Well I guess you can imagine what I'm about to say. Now some of you may have heard about this Live Action DBZ movie a while ago. I just had it confirmed today.

So let me get this straight. How about we get the Matrix people to copy and paste the special effects engine they built for the Matrix. Except that instead of using "Whoa" Keanu Reeves of Dogstar fame or whatever the fuck his stupid band is called and we will replace him with none other than Freddie Prinze Jr. who seemed awefully "high" on Leno the other night. I can see it now. Freddie shouting out and turning blond just like it was Scooby Muta Fucka Doo. Since we already doomed this franchise by actually making it live action lets keep tossing shit in the toilet until it builds up so high that when we wipe we get shit on our hands. The green-olive kind that just doesn't look right, but smells even worse. How about we get some stupid fuck like Shane West to be Vegeta. Oh yeah...the new Mr. Bad Boy of Hollywood. I can see those two fucks going at it DBZ styles. As director I would obviously split the screen down the middle like Bandai games to add to the DBZ universe.

Ten bucks says that the producers did not even look at the Manga and just found out that "hey this can be good, I mean shiet we are doing Akira...lets keep taking it to those Nips for Pearl Harbor". Whatever. Now obviously some of you may not be DBZ fans, but I like it. I like the fast action, the stupid lines, the ever growing Genki Damas, but fuck. Maybe Jim Carrey can be Buu. He can wear a trashbag and be painted pink to add to the effect. I bet Dawson is going to be Trunks with Kirsten Dunst rounding out 17. Rejoice Hollywood. You just fucked up another otherwise cool series. Last I checked Street Fighter wasn't a good idea. I can't until I see Ranma 1/2 go live. Should be fun.

So here is the breakdown of some scripts I got.

Drug ridden Modesto with teens running around looking for shit to do. How does it end? Didn't even finish it.

A new recruit faces a decision of a lifetime. Stay with the boot camp or go home defeated by himself. Whee.

One that sounds actually cool. A girl recieves a letter after 40 years that never made it to her. It is a letter from her boyfriend telling her to meet her at 6:00...40 years ago. In the end it turns out the guy has been waiting at that spot for 40 years. Kinda remind me of that Days Go By song.

Three idiots are faced with the difficult decision of who is going to take one for the team. What kind of name is Larry anyways...and this one has way too much cussing in it to be effective. I liked it.

Alright that's all for now. Anyone got 3000 dollars you can loan me so I can buy my Mac? Oh yeah and I miss Girl's Club. Haha. Its not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment