Apr 14, 2003

Aww the double blog. How I love thee. I saw a sneak preview of Eecs's blog, but I guess he thought it wasn't up to par. I thought it was pretty funny when I skimmed through it. So this blog is just a little explanation of the new icon. You can interpret it however you like. No need to go into far fetched shit like film theory. Take what you want from it. I will however just point out for you art freaks out there (Bryant and Jon) how I did this icon in a quick fashion.

The background was not stolen. I drew that. Started with a square. Cut and paste, cut and paste. Then I screened the layer to make blood stains on the wall and changed the curves to give it a mildew look. Rounded it up with some cheesy lighting effects. The mask and straight jacket has been texturized, although you can see it as well as I would have liked. Oh well. Look for the big on an update to MA. If i get around to it. I then just layered color over color then finished off with some blood work. No Streamline...just penciled it in and painted. Oh well. I like the overall mood it conveys. However those buckles leave something to be desired.

Second draft of script is done. That's enough of that.

Okay so I'll talk to you guys later. I need to start thinking of that fucking inspiration page that has been neglected for so long. Kinda like Jon and his blogs. Peace out from the crazy go nuts hall in the asylum.

No comments:

Post a Comment