Apr 17, 2003

hehe, thanks for the feed back guys... Jon - Funny you should say the good and the bad... I used to keep a journal on the computer and one of my entries definitely read "Why can’t I remember the bad things, the things I didn’t like about her when I remember?" Man, that was a long time ago! After I wrote that I thought about it. Yes there were definitely things I didn't like about her when we were together... I remember that I never had very much time to spend with you guys, and I remember living in that routine. I know I don't want that now. I donno, I can't explain it too well, but it was like I was weak before. It's as if it was more of an experiment than anything. During the time we were apart, I was able to grow on my own. I have you guys to thank for that. I'm more confident in what I want, and what I believe. No I haven't made a move... I'm still trying to figure her out... See if she's a "perfect fit." (And see if she's really different.)

I guess my past statement on my blog was actually like the Jeans example, going out and getting something or sitting and waiting for something to come up. I am taking a risk in some ways... I'm opening the door again for the pain to come back. I tried to close it off years ago, but things kept leaking through. Now I'm ready to face it. I'll open the door wide and we'll see what happens. Again, thanks for being there, guys. I definitely appreciate. (Except for the kickboxing bit... I've still got some aikido in my system... We're throwing down when I come back! hehehe...)

Bryant: I feel the same way about my parents... I'm always greatful for everything they've given me, and what they're still giving me today. Each day I want to make them proud, and let them see what their son can accomplish... Parents... Gotta love them, even though they did impose some harsh rules in the past! :)

Brendan: I was watching CSI the night you put up your icon... Except the episode dealt with sadism/masochism... And then I looked at your icon... WORD. hehe joking aside, it's a good work of art!

So yeah... I just took another set of midterms this time around... It was funny: my econ professor comes in with our blue books... He then proceeds with lecture. A few minutes later, a student asks him if he's going to hand back the tests. The professor looks around and says "No, I'll pass it back at the end of class. It's too hard to lecture over crying." He then puts up a little distribution graph for us to stare at for the hour he lectures... 50 F's and 14 A's... I kinda like his sense of humor.

Anyway, it's late... I don't think I'll go to my morning class tomorrow... I hate spring semesters... My boss actually hit the nail on the head when he said: "That was my down fall... Fall semesters: A's and B's... Spring semesters: D's and F's." There's something about spring that makes me not want to do work. But happily it's more controlled this time around.

Til next time... (I want that Master Sword Damnit! Class starts in 5 minutes! NOT ENOUGH TIME! How the hell am I going to fit a woman in the schedule? Better yet, what about FRIENDS?!?! Wahhh.)

Zzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment