May 5, 2003

Damn... Everyone and their mom decided to update their blog today... First off, wecome to the fun Kevin, Andy, 'n Tony... I think I met you guys once at Obon... Good times, that celebration. Looking forward to being there again in a few months! (Probably the only time I get to see those other bastards too. No visit bitches!)

Anyway... I just noticed as I was surfing through the logs the banner we have up top. I'm probably the only ignorant one here, but the banner is specialized to the web page... We have a Harrison Ford ad, my site has a DDR ad, and Steve... Uh... He has a Coconut Monkey Purse ad. I think that just made my day. (End note: hehe, it changes once in a while... but those are the sites I see the most...)

All is well up here in Sonoma... Relationship wise, I guess it's going alright. We're still passing along e-mails. Probably moving slower than a snail, but I'm ok with that. I over-react to a lot of things, so it's easier for me to take things slower and live a little at a time. Honestly, I can say I feel fairly good about where I am right now.

Let's see... Race issues... Normally I'm just too stupid to notice if I'm the only asian around. Up here in Sonoma, it's a little different when the majority is still caucasian. (Caucasian. A cookie to whoever knows where that word came from.) Yeah, it's a little awkward, but most of the time I'm over it. hehe the few times Lori hung out with you guys she commented on the race thing. Guess she noticed it a little more. Oddly enough, I can say I'm not racist, but I found I actually tend to gravitate to other asians when I'm in a class. I've caught myself doing that a few times. Do we go to what is somewhat familiar to us? Where do I actually fit in?

Bleh, anyway... Funny story at work... Our vending machines suck donkey balls... There is a 50% chance that you will get nothing from the crisp dollar you eagerly cram into the machine... Saturday night I had this wannabe gangser looking fool complete with his little bandana come up to me...

Gangsta: "Yo man... Your vending machine jacked me."
Me: "Alright, let's go to this one... You wanted Dr. Pepper, right? *clang* there you go..."
Gangsta: "Thanks man... The vending machine is lucky it's kept behind the bars, or I would have tore it up."
Me: "Uhh, yeah... Well, I'm glad you didn't..."
Gangsta: "*Laughs* Yeah, that's how @*^$@ get shot."

He proceeds to do his little head thrust to the machine, and walks away. When his back is turned, I comfort the machine. :)

I can't believe someone actually used that line... "That's how *#(^$#@ get shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment